- In 2016 I was granted tenure at Lewis & Clark College and promoted to Associate Professor of Mathematics.
- In April 2014, I was very honored to be chosen as Teacher of the Year by the students of Lewis & Clark College.
- In January 2010 I joined the Department of Mathematical Sciences at Lewis & Clark College as an assistant professor of mathematics.
- July 2009 – October 2009, I spent as a long-term visitor to the Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute).
- January 2009 – June 2009, I was an assistant professor of mathematics in the Interdisciplinary Arts & Sciences at the University of Washington – Tacoma.
- In the fall of 2008 I spent two months at the Mittag-Leffler Institute as part of their program “Geometry, Analysis, and General Relativity”.
- I spent the 2007-2008 academic year with the Geometric Analysis & Gravitation division of the Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute).
- In June 2007 I received my doctorate from the Department of Mathematics at the University of Oregon, under the supervision of James Isenberg.
- My undergraduate training took place at the University of Puget Sound, where I majored in mathematics and physics.